Skip to main content

New post from r/FreeEBOOKS on Reddit: FREE E-BOOK ON FASTING - DEC 1 ONLY


I have proven for the first time ever that a fasting-based detox regimen can remove cancer-causing chemicals from the blood. I have written a book called Detox Fast about my experiment on myself, with all the lab data included.*The history of fasting.*The physiology of fasting.*Scientific discoveries about the myriad health benefits of fasting.*Considerations that must be made before attempting a fast.*My experiences with fasting from my first two-day fast in 1993 to the present, including commonly-encountered problems and the many painful lessons I’ve learned.*The modifications I made in my fasts, and the rationale for each.*What the day-to-day experience of extended fasting is like, with detailed logs from a 20-day fast in 2007, a 21-day fast in 2015, a 30-day fast in 2017, and a 40-day fast in 2018.*The complete results of my eight mass spectrometer tests for blood lipid pesticides and PCBs.*A brief history of toxicity, our present state of affairs, and little-known practical tips for avoiding toxins and toxicants in daily life.​I am offering the book free for a day. Please enjoy, and if you enjoy it, spread the word!​https://ift.tt/2OCtCE5.
Post by Ayush Pathak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog